Saturday, June 8, 2019

Classic Nick Rocks A Slumber Party




Billy Joel – Tell Her About It




Ian – Supersonic Dream Day



The Cockroaches - Wait Up




Moody Blues – Your Wildest Dreams



The Eurythmics – Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)



Dan Hartman – I Can Dream About You



Cyndi Lauper – All Through the Night



Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) – Hold on Tight To Your Dreams



Billy Ocean – Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car



Heart – These Dreams



Abba – I Have a Dream



Irene Cara – The Dream (Hold On To Your Dream)



The Judds – Had a Dream (For the Heart)



Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Want To Have Fun



Rags to Riches – Dream Maker



Hall & Oates – You Make My Dreams Come True



Debbie Gibson – Only In My Dreams



Johnny Hates Jazz – Shattered Dreams



Hillary Duff – What Dreams Are Made Of



King Kong on Stage: Full Moon Lullaby (LIVE)





No comments:

Post a Comment