Saturday, January 2, 2021

Classic Nick Rocks


Classic Nick Rocks
This is my version of Nick Rocks: Video To Go! This is another really fun series for me because I get to let my hair down a bit. At first, I would ONLY post ‘80’s music but after a while I decided that I wanted to open up a bit more and boy have I ever!

These days you will find a wide variety of music on my channel that include not only ‘80’s music but also a bit of classic country, songs of faith, holiday music, ‘90’s music, Spanish songs (included because of my Mexican heritage), show tunes, ‘50’s, and probably a few more styles that I haven’t listed. 

Gloria Estefan & the Miami Sound Machine – Conga


The Cars – You Might Think


Jackson Brown – Lawyers In Love


Joan Jett & the Blackhearts – I Love Rock 'n' Roll


Musical Youth – Pass the Dutchie


Thompson Twins – Hold Me Now 


The Kinks – Come Dancing 

No comments:

Post a Comment