Monday, January 26, 2015

A Quick Note

Hey Y'all, 

I just wanted to post a quick note to everyone to let you know that I didn't forget to post the Special Delivery yesterday or Classic Nick Rocks on Saturday. 

For the past few months my computer has been infected with malware and viruses and last Saturday night I lost my proxy server all together. My friend tried to get it back but no matter what he did it didn't work so he took my computer home with him so that he could really get into it and figure out what happened. 

In the end he had to restore my computer back to it's factory settings which meant that I lost my Office 365 program so at the moment I am unable to get into my Word where I store all of the links to the Special Deliveries. But the good news is that I will be back up and running either today or tomorrow so as soon as I can get into my documents I will be able to recover the links and post the next Special Delivery. 

Thank you for your understanding and if you like this blog and the things I share please let me know. There are times when I wonder if anyone likes or even sees this blog so a quick thumbs up or hello is always appreciated. 


~ Peggy Sue ~
Advocate for Classic 80's Nickelodeon 

No comments:

Post a Comment