Sunday, January 11, 2015

Special Delivery - A Cricket in Times Square

For a while now I’ve wanted to do something special for my Yahoo group, A New Beginning For Classic Nickelodeon, this blog and my Facebook pages and groups – all of which are dedicated to Classic 80’s Nickelodeon.

At first I wasn’t sure what to do. I’ve already been posting 80’s videos for Classic Nick Rocks for a few Saturdays now but I had stopped posting my Classic Nick Wednesday articles mostly due to the lack of time I had with my writing course.  My posting has been few and far between and I am very sorry for that; sometimes I just don’t know what to post and I get very little feedback so I don’t even know if y’all like any of this. But still I wanted to do something for y’all to let you know that I’m still here, I still love you and I miss you and this is what I came up with.

Not too long ago I looked up the titles to all of the Special Delivery shows that I had the titles for on YouTube not knowing what I’d find. To my surprise and delight I was able to find about twenty four shows by title. I also discovered that a few of them had not aired on Nickelodeon Special Delivery but were, in fact, ABC Afterschool Specials. I watched the programs and decided that they were suitable for this blog and I will be posting them for our Special Delivery and they will be labeled as such.

And so, with that, the Classic Nickelodeon Fan Blog, in association with A New Beginning For Classic Nickelodeon Yahoo group, would like to present to you our version of the Nickelodeon classic Special Delivery! I will try to post these every second and fourth Sunday of the month with a possible Monday if I don’t post on Sunday and will be shown in alphabetical order. I hope that you enjoy this treat and that it brings back as many fond memories for you as it has for me. J

A Cricket in Times Square




No comments:

Post a Comment