Friday, September 11, 2015

Classic Nick Rocks, this week dedicated to Denny Greene of Sha Na Na

Those of you follow my blog on a consistent basis know how much I LOVE Sha Na Na by the many videos I post by them. Even though I’ve never seen them in concert or have met any of them they were a part of my childhood and now that I’ve rediscovered them as an adult I love them even more than I did when I was a little girl.

The Sha boys, as we call them on the forums, have brought me much joy over the years so it is with a very heavy heart that I dedicate this week’s Classic Nick Rocks to Frederick "Dennis" Greene who passed away last Saturday. We love you very much Denny and you are very missed. RIP


Dennis Greene, a Singer With Sha Na Na, Dies at 66
By Daniel E. Slotnik, September 9, 2015



Dennis Greene: Sha Na Law



ABC’s of Love



Under the Boardwalk



Lover’s Question

  

Up On the Roof

  

Sincerely




Twistin’ the Night Away



I Count the Tears

  

Any Day Now


  
There Goes My Baby

  

This Magic Moment



Tonight (Could Be the Night)

  

Tears On My Pillow

  
Chain Gang

  

Denny Show Opener



Duke of Earl



Silhouettes




Don’t Go Please Stay



No comments:

Post a Comment