Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Special Delivery & Nick Rocks My B-Day

Those of you who have been following my blog for a while know that every year on my birthday I pick out my favorite special deliveries and post them for my birthday. This year is no different. Hope you all enjoy some of my personal favorites. Also, just a quick note. That is NOT my birthday cake, I googled “'80's birthday cakes” and thought this looked awesome. It didn’t have a name or age so I thought it was perfect. The cake creators are Cake Central.





Starship – We Built This City



Cyndi Lauper – All Through The Night



Toto – Africa 



Billy Joel – For The Longest Time



Dan Hartman (movie group The Sorels ) – I Can Dream About You



Bruce Springsteen – Glory Days



The Goodies – Funky Gibbon



Menudo – Claridad (2009)



Billy Joel – Tell Her About It



The Bangles – Manic Monday



Cirque Du Soleil – Alegria



Galileo: Dr. Who video



Selena Vive - Fotos y Recuerdos (Paulina Rubio)



The Bugaloos – "Lady, You Don't Look Eighty"



Unicorn Tales 2

Big Apple Birthday [0:21]
Alex and the Wonderful Doo-Wah Lamp [23:50]
The Magic Hat [47:17]
The Magnificent Major [1:10:51] 




Fame TV Series - Season 6 Episode 22 – Of Cabbages and Kings




No comments:

Post a Comment