Friday, July 21, 2017

**NICKCON UPDATE**

First, I would like to say thank you to everyone who are following my blog, have liked my pages and joined my various groups on Facebook. right now it may seem like these communities are small but hopefully they will grow large enough to help make this happen.

As of right now I can confirm that two (2) former Nickelodeon stars who love this idea and have agreed to be guests *IF* this convention can get off the ground. I can also confirm that an author and two film makers have also agreed to be guests as well giving us an updated take on the network. That leaves one guest I still need to talk to, please help me pray they say yes and that their fees are reasonable.

Also, today I spoke with two ladies in my community who had some good ideas for me which gave me an idea of who to talk to in regards to sponsorships for this event. I can’t fund it myself so I will need help with planning, execution and most of all financially.


That’s it for now, thank you for your time and for standing with the Classic Nickelodeon Fan Blog and A New Beginning For Classic Nickelodeon Yahoo email group in helping to make this happen. 

To be a part of the community please visit the NickCon - The Dream Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment