Sunday, November 5, 2017

My 1st Pod Cast!



In 2012 I got an email from a lady who writes a blog called, “Old School Lane,” she had seen my ‘80’s Nickelodeon blog and asked if she could interview me about those older shows on Nickelodeon that I write about and I said yes. Well, the other day I got an email from her saying that she was doing a pod cast on Skype for Nickelodeon’s 40th anniversary. She was going to do it this weekend and post it to her YouTube channel in December and she asked me to be a part of it! So, I’m getting ready to do that here in a couple of hours and I’m so excited! Here’s the link to the interview she first did with me.

Interview with Peggy Sue Clay
http://oldschoollane.blogspot.com/2012/11/old-school-lanes-nickelodeon-tribute_29.html

No comments:

Post a Comment