Sunday, January 14, 2018

Attention Please


For Those Who Are Interested:

I would like to write an article, or put together a series of interviews, about those of you who were either contestants on **Double Dare** or for those of you who were in the audience. For now, I’m going to start putting together a list of interview questions for those who would like to participate.

***PLEASE NOTE***
This will be for former contestants or audience members only however. If this goes well and you could just like to throw in your comments as a fan I could do something separate for you in the future.

So, everyone please put on your thinking caps and take yourself back to that time when you where young and on the show or in the audience and I will get back to you when I’ve finished putting together your interview questions.

***IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE**
Send me a message to let me know that you'd like a set of questions. You can email me at peggysueclay@hotmail.com or send me a message on Facebook letting me know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment