Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Nick Fan Convention - Now We're Making Progress!



Two updates in one day, I think I’m on a roll.

Taking matters into my own hands I emailed both Brian and one of our guests. Brian can’t put together a budget without knowing how much it will cost to bring everyone down. So, this is what it comes down to.

#1) We have a loose date set.

#2) Now we have to see where the money will come from.

#3) Officially, because of expenses, it looks like we will have to cut the convention from three days to two. Unofficially, if anyone who attends would like to stay an extra day and visit with fellow fans that would be okay but probably without our celebrity guests. (Unless they wanted to stay on their own as well.)

Slowly but surely folks. Slowly but surely. When I emailed Brian and suggested that we cut one day as a way to cut some of the cost this was his response:

“Let me do some checking with our board on possible funding and get back 
to you, but that is a good way to control cost.

Brian B. 
President & CEO, Altus Chamber of Commerce

No comments:

Post a Comment