Saturday, July 11, 2009

Possible Cancellation

Possible Cancellation
In the last week or so I've had two emails from my friends telling me that things have come up and that they are unable to attend this fan meet। Another one or two have told me already that they will be unable to attend due to the fact that they have prior commitments so I'm going to call the hotel on Monday and see if anyone else has registered, if not then I'm going to officially cancel this fan meet.

I'm not mad or upset with any of you, honestly I love you all so much you just have no idea, but I'm not going to lie to you, I feel as if a part of me has just died... And I know we only started talking about his in like what February, but I've really worked hard on this and now...well, I just don't see what else I can do b/c at this point will only be Jon, Mary Schiff and myself and what kind of fan meet would that be?

Thank you all for everything I hope we'll be able to do this right next year and we will all finally be able to meet। Well, I guess that will just give me more time to plan and save for next year..........

I'll let you know my final decision on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment