Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Classic Nick Wed.– A New Beginning For Classic Nickelodeon



Today I would like to tell yall about my Classic Nickelodeon group called “A New Beginning For Classic Nickelodeon”.

The group opened on April 4, 2007 and in the early days we had two owners, my self and my friend Scott but as time passed and Scott’s life became very busy he relinquished full control of the group to me and we moved forward.

Our goal is to help our members relive their childhood memories through active discussions and video & picture sharing. We are not a strict group, I love for members to introduce themselves and share their favorite memories and shows that they loved. Basically any and all posts are welcomed even if they are a bit off topic but of course our main focus is always Classic Nickelodeon.

A couple of years after the group was in full swing I decided to pen the Classic Nickelodeon Fan Blog, which is just another extension of the group and can be found at – http://classic-nickelodeon-fan-blog.blogspot.com/


**PICTURE FILES & LINKS***

I have set up folders for several of the Classic Nickelodeon programs that I know of from the late 70s – the late 80s for members to access and they are feel free to add to them or create your own *personal folders. And even though I haven’t mentioned it in a while I like to encourage them to share any fan fics, fan art, pictures of themselves dressed up as any of the classic characters, I love to see how creative everyone is! Personally I love seeing pictures of everyone’s kids/pets or whatever, I like it to be an active group where members can have fun and enjoy themselves. We are a very small demographic and I want everyone to feel as if we are our own little community b/c we are.


***SHOW LIST***
I have posted a list of shows that aired from 1979-1987 in the file section of our group’s home. To access it members can go to our home page then on the left hand side you will see a list of different services available to the group. Simply click on “Files” then scroll down and go to “PROGRAM LIST 1979 – 1986”.


***NOT ALLOWED***
Please note that the only things that WILL NOT be allowed are links for dating services, sex chat or anything inappropriate. If I see them I will remove them. You will not be banned but if done on purpose I will ask you to please not do it again. Don’t worry I’m very nice about things as long as it is not done on a continuous basis. We are a clean, family-friendly group just like our Classic Nickelodeon use to be.


***LINKS***
A New Beginning For Classic Nickelodeon 

Classic Nickelodeon Forever

Classic Nickelodeon Fan Blog

Classic Nickelodeon Fan Meet Website

Special Delivery – 80’s Nickelodeon (F/B) http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/151297274920598/?fref=ts 

Nickelodeon’s Special Delivery (F/B)

The Mysterious Cities of Gold 

Today's Special Fan Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/todaysspecialfangroup/



No comments:

Post a Comment