For those of you who are fans of Nickelodeon’s Pinwheel and would like to write to “Jake” please adhere to the following rules. Please understand that you are not writing to George James directly. You will be sending your letters to me, and I will physically mail them to him.
• Please do not send any valuable mementos. I will not be responsible for them.
• Please only send LETTER SIZED LETTERS ONLY. DO NOT send oversized letters of any kind because they will require extra postage and I am not getting paid to do this.
• Please understand that I am partially handicapped so I will not be going to the post office every single day. I will go as I am able to.
• Depending on the volume of mail I will send letters in bunches of 5-10 letters at a time so please do not expect your letter to be answered within a few days.
• If you would like Mr. James to respond to your letter PLEASE include a self addressed, stamped envelope with your letter. I will not be opening your letters to check them for you. If you do not get a response then you did not include a S.A.S.E with your first letter.
• I do not work for Nickelodeon and I not have any insights into what they are doing or will do in the future.
• Do not send letters to any other classic, or current, Nickelodeon stars to me, I do not have their addresses and your letters will be returned to you.
Everyone, please be respectful of my rules, Mr. James has asked me to handle his fan mail for him because he does not have a P.O. box and I have agreed to do so. I do not work for Nickelodeon, and I am not affiliated with them in any way, shape or form. I am a fan just like you and Mr. James is my friend; I’m doing this as a favor to him and my love for the show. Thank you for understanding.