Thursday, September 12, 2013

Correction Needed

To those of you who read my “You Can’t Do That On Film” post on Thursday, August 29, 2013 it seems that I need to make a correction to that post.

In my post I make the following statement:
“David Dillehunt not only spent his youth watching 80’s Nickelodeon but as a child he appeared in commercials for the network itself. Now as an adult he steps back into his childhood to bring us “You Can’t Do That On Film,” a documentary on one of Nick’s highest rated shows in the 80’s and 90’s.”

However it seems that this information is incorrect. I have been in email contact with David who sent me the following email.


From: dndfilms
Sent to: JellicleKat 
Subject: Re: You Can't Do That on Film
Date: Sept. 12, 2013

Thanks for the link and for your kind words. I need to offer one correction for the blog post if I may -- I never appeared in commercials for Nickelodeon. I only watched the channel as a kid and stumbled upon YCDTOTV one day, quickly becoming a big fan. Thanks again!


Please accept my apologies for being misinformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment