Sunday, November 16, 2014

Classic Nick Rocks

Hey Y'all,

Well, I’ve been thiking about doing something for a little while now and I think I’m ready now.

Every Saturday I post a “Forever 80’s!” playlist of videos in my brother’s F/B group "Your Childhood Days Remembered” as well as a group we own together called “Our Lives in Music.” So I started thinking that I should start posting those same videos here and call it “Classic Nick Rocks.”

Now I realized that I’m not going to have a fancy entro like the real Nick Rocks, all I have it this screen cap that I’ve added the word “classic” to, but I thought it would be nice to just take a look back at some of the old 80’s videos.

So here’s the short list and sorry that I’m posting it on a Sunday and not on Saturday as I had planned but I’ve been a little sick. I went to be about 6:30pm and woke up when my sister called about 10:30pm so I figured since I was up I’d check my F/B and post these for y’all. Hope you enjoy them.


John Fogerty – Centerfield



Bruce Springsteen – Glory Days




El Debarge – Who’s Johnny?



Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam – Lost In Emotion





No comments:

Post a Comment