Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Special Delivery – The Big Apple Birthday

Good evening everyone. Before I post today’s Special Delivery I’d like to apologize for not posting anything last week. Without going too much into it all I will tell you is that it’s been a very rough week which started last Monday evening but praise God He is good and His mercies endureth forever.

This past Sunday afternoon the Lord gave me a word that has literally turned my whole world upside down, but in a good way! I wish I could tell you what is going on but I can’t. All I can tell you is God is good and I am looking forward to watching Him work over the course of this next year.

That being said I should be back to my regular posting schedule this Saturday with Classic Nick Rocks, I did have a list of videos for you but I lost the list! Mercy! I need to either find that list or one of the other two or three I have as back up LOL. I guess that’s what happens when you start your spring cleaning early. ;)




Classic Nickelodeon Special Delivery – 
Big Apple Birthday– from Unicorn Tales (last 15 minutes)

This special delivery is one of my all-time favorites. It’s the story of Amy, a very bored little girl. During the first fifteen minutes of this show Amy wakes up on her birthday only to find that it’s just like any other day, in a word, BORING!

When Amy finds out she has, “to take that long boring bus ride,” all the way up town to Aunt Lucy’s apartment to get her birthday present she isn’t very happy about it but all of that changes when she gets to The Unicorn Arms, the building where Aunt Lucy lives.

She soon meets all of the wacky neighbors who live in the building and we pick up the story when she meets Old King Cole and Sleeping Beauty; who, for some reason is wide awake! But why? Find out in the Big Apple Birthday!

Big Apple Birthday – From Unicorn Tales (last 15 minutes)




**Note** 
For some reason I can't get he video to post, the link won't find it but please click the link I've provided. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment