Friday, May 29, 2015

Breakout! Status Update



A Doctor Who / Tomorrow People Crossover Web Series

Just wanted to catch you all up on the status of this project. I realize that we are still just a F/B page and a website but I still have hope that one day this project will be a reality. I hope you all share that same feeling.


Status Update:
Episode Three – Finished (Written)
Episode Four – Completely Outlined
Episode Five – Scene One – Outlined


**Just A Note**
I am posting this to my classic Nickelodeon blog b/c the tomorrow people first aired on Nickelodeon in October 1981 through the mid 1980’s. A new series was created in the 1990’s however this project is about the original series and the “David Tenant Years” of Doctor Who; after he lost Rose, Martha and Donna.


No comments:

Post a Comment