Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Taking A Small Break

Hey guys, I don't really want to get into a long drawn out post but I'm going to take a small break from posting. Yesterday (Monday 11-16-15) I found out my cat Cece had cancer and they were not going to be able to save her.  Then a little while ago I got a call from the vet, she said she has seen a shift in Cece's attitude and asked if I could come and pick her up tomorrow. Physically I am not able to drive up there tomorrow, I need to rest b/c it's 45 minutes away, so I will pick her up on Friday.

Then on Saturday I will be working with the Mission to help provide a community Thanksgiving meal for everyone who would like to attend so I will be very busy. But I was just thinking, the Halloween videos seemed to work out pretty well so maybe i can find some old Thanksgiving day parade videos to post for you. And if I can find any clips of Turkey Television I will post those as well but it won't be till next week. 

Thank you for understanding,
Peggy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment