Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Classic Nick Wed. – ‘90’s Kids

If you keep up with my schedule on a regular basis then you know that this week I would normally post an article about a program that aired on Nickelodeon from the very late 1970’s threw about 1987, give or take. Well this week I’d like to post a little something for my ‘90’s Kids.

A few weeks ago, I while I was in Walmart, in electronics, I found several ‘90’s Nickelodeon programs on DVD. I took as many pictures for you as I could but some of them were down a bit far and I couldn’t reach them because my back was hurting. I tried to take pictures of the DVDs and the price. So’90’s Kids, this one’s for you!


OH, on a side note – I believe they **MAY** have Rugrats costumes out this year for Halloween but I haven’t seen them down here in Oklahoma so you may want to keep an eye out for them. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment