Friday, December 8, 2017

Contact Info Needed


Could someone PLEASE help me? We would like to bring Double Dare to our city for the NickCon event in 2019. When I contacted Marc, he told me to contact Cyma Zarghami, president of Nickelodeon. So, I googled Nickelodeon and found this number (212) 258-7500. When I called I was on hold for over an hour for three days in a row. On the fourth day I was told that “this is no longer a working number.” O-k-a-y…so then I called Viacom who transferred me to Nickelodeon where I left a message. Three times now.
The president of the chamber of commerce has been waiting for me to get back to him with this information for two weeks now and I can’t get a hold of anyone! Can someone PLEASE help me with ***RELIABLE contact information*** on how to bring double dare to our city?!



No comments:

Post a Comment