Thursday, June 13, 2019

Classic Nick Thursday – Summer of Music



Hey Guys,

Summer is almost (officially) here and what better way to spend it than enjoying some really great music? Tune into my blog on Saturdays this summer to hear a collection of music with a weekly theme. In no particular order here are the collections I have planned.

Slumber Party – Dreams and Sleep Theme (already posted)
Matters Of The Heart – Songs With Heart In The Title
Patriotic Tribute
About A Wedding – Videos with a Wedding Theme or Wedding Dresses
Summer Vacation
Dance Songs
Let’s Go To The Movies
School Days
The Cosmos – Spacy Type Songs or Videos
Time
Spanish
Christian Music
Animal Songs
Classic Country Rocks
The Cockroaches VS The Wiggles – Did you know that two of the Wiggles, Anthony and Jeff, were members of an 80’s rock band called The Cockroaches? Well, several of the songs the Wiggles sing used were originally sung by The Cockroaches! I’ll post the originals and the Wiggly versions for you to compare.

So there ya go, a whole summer of fun music for you to enjoy. If I planned that right, then these should take me to about September and then in the fall I’ll be added two new features to my weekly posts. I don’t have all of the days worked out, but the two new features are:

Mystery Mondays
In the ‘80’s Nickelodeon aired The Third Eye, but since I’m not into the paranormal my version will be Mystery Mondays where I will post mystery movies and televisions shows as well as some B Science Fiction themed films.

Lights, Camera, Action! – Movie Making Tips for Beginners & Pros
Playing off the original Standby…Lights! Camera! Action! theme this weekly series will help both beginners and pros with costumes, prop making and more. I’m not sure when I will be posting this series yet so if you have any ideas for me please let me know.

Everyone have a wonderful summer; stay safe and I hope you enjoy this Summer of Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment