Monday, September 6, 2021

Sci Fi Monday – Dedicated to My Mom

 

**VIDEO TITLES ARE NOW CLICKABLE**

 Mystery Monday & Sci Fi Monday 
This is my grown-up version of the classic, The Third Eye but rather than focus on the supernatural I prefer mysteries and science fiction. In this series I alternate between traditional mysteries and science fiction films mostly from the ‘50’s and ‘60’s.


**Two Quick Personal Notes**

 #1) Happy Labor Day Everyone

 #2) This week’s Sci Fi Monday is dedicated to my Mother who would have been 75 today. It is because of Mamma that I have such an affinity for these old B science fiction films. When I was growing up, and even as an adult, we always loved watching movies together and we especially loved these old “monster movies,” as we called them. So, Happy Birthday Mamma, I miss you more than words can say.

 

This Island Earth (1955)


The Amazing Colossal Man (1957)


No comments:

Post a Comment