Thursday, June 9, 2022

Special Delivery

 

One of the most special memories that I have of my Mother is going to see CATS the musical live, on stage; we saw Tour 5 about fifteen times. Yesterday, June 8th was the two-year anniversary of my Mother’s passing so in honor of her, I post today’s Special Delivery.

***TITLES ARE NOW CLICKABLE***

CATS at the Olivier Awards 2013


"Gus the Theatre Cat" / "Growltiger's Last Stand"

 – CATS - Stanley Allyn Owen, Jackey Good

 

CATS – Australian Tent Tour – Documentary (1999)

CATS the Musical Behind the Scenes

CATS UK Tour 2013




The Musical – Cats

Theatrical production of the Musical Cat's told from a different perspective.

This is a very different, but also a VERY fun version of CATS. Well worth the time it takes to watch it; or at least I think so. - Small warning, the dancing is a bit thin in places but the overall fun of the show far out weights that.


No comments:

Post a Comment