Tuesday, November 28, 2017

**NICK CON UPDATE**


This morning I met with the President of the Chamber of Commerce about this idea… and he thought it was a good idea! He said it was definitely unique and that no one has ever done anything like this before and even talked about having a Double Dare event here in Altus! He said that he was going to start scouting out locations where we could possibly have it at. And he even liked the poster I made for it. I think he even liked it b/c I said I didn’t want to do this until 2019 in order to raise any funds needed and to work out all the details.

So as of right now I need to contact Marc Summers to see about bringing Double Dare to the event, but I added him to the poster b/c I figured that there is a good chance he will say yes. Other ideas I have for guests would be Fred Newman (Livewire & Doug) along with Jeffery Weber, former executive producer of Livewire.


So that’s the word for now, I’m going to contact Marc and or his assistant and see what I can find out. I’ll keep you updated but at this point it looks pretty good. Needless to say, I am VERY excited!


>>**UPDATE ON THE UPDATE**<<
I contacted Marc (Summers) and that told me that I need the contact information for Cyma Zarghami, president of Nickelodeon. I called Nickelodeon directly and was on hold for almost an hour. It would probably be best if I call in the morning however on Wednesday s I have a standing appointment, but I’ll try when I get home. But put it this way, when I know, you guys will know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment