Sunday, January 3, 2010

876 Votes!!!


Oh my gosh you guys I am SOOO excited.

There is a website called Blingee (
http://blingee.com/ ) that lets you add animated graphics to your pictures then allows you to save them to your hard drive or post them to your social networking sites.

So I guess it was like last week or something that I was on there and I noticed that they have different contests for you to enter you work and I thought well why not?

If you'll remember back in the 80's Nickelodeon had the silver ball logo and I have a couple different versions of that saved. So for Christmas, for my Nick group, I took one of those logos and added a Santa hat and snowflakes in the backgroud. (See pic attached.)

I liked it so much that I decided to make one for New Years and took a similar logo and added confetti to the background and a party had and called it done.

So the contest I entered was for best New Years Blingee and I entered my Nickelodeon New Years Logo (See pic attached.) but there were only two days left in the contest.

So last night I finally had the chance to go and check the results of the contest. I didn't win but in two days I got 876 votes with a ranking of 6003!!! I know that's not a lot but for a "vintage" New Years logo that's pretty darn good!!!

I know this is kind of a silly post but I was just so excited that I wanted to share my news with everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment