Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Slime Bucket


Guess what I found out, Nickelodeon still makes toy slime!!! Last week I started watching this game show, on Nick, called “Brainsurge” and one of the prizes after the first round was a ‘bucket of slime’! I almost flipped out when I saw it. But now the problem is finding it somewhere around here. Naturally Walmart doesn’t have it so I’m having to look elsewhere but so far no luck. You know that I wish? That I could get a hold of someone at the Nickelodeon Network and have them send some over for the fan meet.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. scum buckets

    ReplyDelete